*Update* So I just moved to the East coast from the SF Bay area for work, not sure if this (match) is something people do here. I've never lived on the east coast before, thus I"m rather clueless when it comes to the local scene and I'm unsure if it can be an awesome as West coast. My challenge to you is to prove me wrong!
I'm no different than 90% of the people on here, I'm busy, not really into clubs or bars and seem to spend too much of my free time hanging out with my married friends. I spend my non-working hours being active outside, mostly trail running and riding bikes. I've dabbled in all kinds of races I like competing and I like having a goal to work towards. I don't spend all my time outside, i like watching bad movies, hanging out on a patio in the sun, napping.
I just finished reading The Book of Awesome such a great idea for a blog and book, why didn't I come up with it! These would be at the top of my list and ideally some of them would be on your awesome list too!
1. First sip of coffee in the morning
2. The view from the top of a long climb (on a bike, mtn. road, cross doesn't matter).
3. Belting out a song in the car and knowing all the words.
5. Trail runs on a misty morning.
6. Arriving at the ski hill to find the forecast of 5cm of new snow has become 25 cm.
7. Making jam and hearing the pop of the lids sealing after processing the jars.
8. Picking the Q and the U at the same time in Scrabble. Or capitalizing on the triple word score with the z.
9. Sitting down on a Sunday night and feeling like I won the weekend.
So, in general I think my life is pretty great, I have a job I love, great friends and family but life's little adventure are usually more fun with someone to share them with. I'm looking for someone whose got it together in general (a career, a place where you pay rent or the mortgage, no crazy exes etc) which seem easy enough. I'm also looking for someone who thinks drinking coffee and then trail running or mtn biking on the weekends sounds fun.