I am a very curious, happy and energetic creature. I have a huge heart; I’m passionate, trustworthy- and very open to the idea of love. However; I am very careful as to who I do let in.
I’m looking a friend first; I would like to be heard and feel comfortable with my partner first. In time, trust is earned with me.
I have a beautiful daughter who I absolutely adore and tend to be overprotective with but hey I’m a new mother and she’s so young; so I tend to favor men with children. You all know what it’s like.
Mutual chemistry is important; perhaps not the most important aspect in a potential partner but it is definitely high up there with character, communication and overall kindness.
Although I am quite kind, and loving—I can be picky.
I dislike—liars, men who wear sunglasses indoors, hearing too many bad jokes, over sensitivity, sexually aggressive men, and bad grammar.
When we get there, as my boyfriend;
10. You will see me attractive; I don’t ever plan to stop exercising.
9. You won’t hear me nag and complain because I choose my fights wisely and don’t sweat the small stuff.
8. You will be proud to have me on your arm when we go out in public and your friends will probably be envious.
7. You will always have a faithful partner.
6. You will be nicely surprised when I kiss you passionately at unexpected times and in unexpected places.
5. You will never see me roll my eyes at you when you say something because I will respect you.
4. You will see my smile far more often than my frown.
3. You will find yourself thinking seriously about my observations on life and current events.
2. You won’t be holding my purse at the shoe store. You won’t even BE at the shoe store with me.
1. You rarely, if ever, hear these awful words: “I’m not in the mood” and will usually jump at the chance.