The most recent picture of me is my profile picture, taken New Year's Eve 2013 and the oldest picture is the one with the camel and was taken two and a half years ago.
Boring stuff: competitive, fun, thoughtful, career-driven,
1. Certified Pastry Chef and Registered Dietitian.
2. If I say I'll do something, I'll actually do it.
3. I once hijacked the entire election campaign for a club in which I was running for President. After I won, club membership grew from 34 to more than 50.
4. My favorite part of playing pool is talking smack; hit me up if you feel like losing ;)
5. I enjoy giving advice to unsolicited advice givers. 6. I also enjoy answering stupid "why" questions with "why not" e.g., "Why are you practicing playing one-handed pool?"
7. Often I spice things up at my own expense.
8. I have played the blonde card a few times to get out of trouble but normally get offended when it works.
9. If you are one of those guys who says things like, "I'll do x if you admit that you were wrong." Sir, you will be doing x all night long.
11. I will judge potential partners on their personal achievements more than their physical traits. Clothes are not physical traits.
Deal Breakers: ugly shoes worn outside of the gym...meat lovers pizza...people who complain...the 317 area code.
I am looking for a man who wears a suit, isn't afraid to laugh at himself, is well traveled, smells nice, and can take care of my effing car. If you are interested, email me! I may have winked at you but I like men that take initiative.
Submitted from mobile