I'm funny, friendly, confident, passionate, very independent, outspoken,honest, demanding, hates drama and dislike people who can't just be honest or speak up. I don't have time to waste trying to figure out head games. I just want happiness, and peace: - fighting and drama is just a waste of time :)
I have four children: 2boys and 2 girls: 2 older and 2 that still live at home. I'm a full time mom, support my kids on my own, they all keep me busy. I've been single for 6 years and just started to think I would enjoy meeting new people: I moved back to Lewiston about 2 years ago- to be closer to family and to take a job that didn't require me to travel 10 days out of the month. My 2 little kids will only be little for so long- and I'm taking this time to enjoy everything about them.
I dont'' know where the wind may blow me once they are older - I am a true Sag and all my friends like to tease me. so here are a few "heads-up"
1. I don't need a 3 minute good bye before hanging up from a phone call.
2. I don't listen to voicemail ( unless they are super cute)
3. I've been known to reply to a LONG text with "K"
4. I'm pretty direct and will call you out on being stupid, playing games or lying
5. I don't really like to make plans- I think the best times are the ones when you get up and say... "lets go"
6. Sometimes I just like to unplug and not answer or talk to anyone :) I'm not mad or upset... just think everyone should unplug once in awhile.
7. If I send a text or call you: I expect a reply- I don't like being ignored :) hence the demanding side of me
I'm looking for a nice and normal person- someone that I can actually enjoy being around. Someone that understands being busy, but understands that once work is done- its time to relax, laugh, and enjoy the rest of the day. A person that understands my kids will always come first.