I am the youngest of five kids, three sisters and one brother. Family is very important to me and I am close to them and see them often. I have never been married and have no children but hope to some day.
I work in leadership/administration at the local hospital. Most days I love my job. I have plans to go back to school this summer to further my career and open more doors for myself.
I work out a minimum of 2-3 times a week and more often than not 3-4 times a week. I am chunky and have always been varying degrees of chunky, but I make efforts on a regular basis to be healthier. I refuse to berate myself or encourage negative thought about my body. I am comfortable in my own skin and have pride in my physical appearance and care.
I do not believe in God but have no issue with dating someone who does. I respect your beliefs, you respect mine.
some random things about myself:
- I love to take bubble baths and average about one a day.
- I think coloring a picture is one of the most relaxing ways to de-stress.
- I am terrified of flying insects, especially bees.
- My first concert was NKOTB and my last concert was Bone, Thugs and Harmony.
- I do not believe in love at first sight.
- I think that no matter how bad of a mood you are in, the sound of a small child laughing uncontrollably should always pull you out.
- I love to dance and zumba is part of my regular workout routine.
- My favorite color is orange.
- I say "honestly" and "to be honest" a lot. I have no idea why I do this, but I cannot stop.
- My closest friend and I have been friends since sophmore year in high school and we talk pretty much every day.
- I believe that there are few things greater than an amazing kiss.
- I believe that a great deal of important life lessons are taught in Disney movies ("because the antelope eat the grass").
- I love to entertain and freqently have game nights, cook dinner for friends and family and even throw the occasional party.
- One of those parties is always St. Paddy's day, It will be my 7th annual this year.
- I am more prone to put the radio on than the TV. And absolutely need great music in the background when cleaning.
I am looking for someone who knows what he wants and isn't afraid to verbalize it and show it. He needs to be silly, confident, self-sufficient, caring and attentive.
It is easy to go on and on but the facts and the wants mean nothing without a good connection. And that is what you gain by talking and discovering everything about each other.