Chemistry -- you know in the first few minutes if it's there or if it's not... It isnt all about looks but that initial impression has alot to do with where a relationship goes...I want to be with someone who can make me laugh. I am looking for someone who realizes that it's the little unexpected things can totally make a difference, the extra effort, a little thought... Because I will do the same for the right person.
This is me:
I'm funny - my friends say that I can find reasons to laugh at the most horrible situations. Life is too short to be miserable; I refuse to be.
I'm kind - I will go out of my way to help people; I have a huge heart.
I'm a hopeless romantic and very passionate; when I'm in, I'm all in. I want a best friend, a soul mate and a lover all in one package and will not settle for anything less.
I'm cautiously optimistic. I'm slow to fall in love and trust is something that is earned over time.
I'm loyal; I do not cheat. If we decide to be exclusive, then you'll never have to wonder.
I can't sing but will try to talk you into letting me do karaoke. DON'T.
I am absolutely crazy about my 2 sons, ages 12 and almost 15.
I'm new to the world of online dating but I've learned a few things:
1. If you post pictures that are shot from far away, you're probably hiding something.
2. I have 2 dogs and they are cute and I love them dearly. I may even post a picture or two of them. However, if you have 4 pictures and three of them are of your dog, you're probably hiding something.
3. If the majority of your pictures are with large groups and I have to play "Where's the Match guy?," you're probably hiding something.
4. If all of the pictures are of scenery, well...
5. If you call me "Susan," you're either hung up on your ex or texting too many girls at one time.
Here's the thing: I want to know who YOU are and honestly what YOU look like. Pretty simple, huh? Not interested in what you think I want to hear but in what you really think and honestly what you're looking for. I've gotten pretty good at spotting bsr's and please, don't waste my time. I've made a few friends too - guys who weren't the "one" but fun to talk to and hang out with. And who couldn't use a few more friends?