I'm your typical brown eye'd girl next door type. Sweet, kind, normal. I'm a girly girl 78% of the time, the other 22% is the tomboy who loves a good action films, can build a campfire and crawls under my car to change the oil/filter every 3000 miles.
Passions include throwing a good party, hiking these gorgeous hills, enjoying a good glass of wine, any movie with fast cars/big guns, traveling anywhere and everywhere, seeing live music and theater, cooking for my friends and family and adding new experiences to this list.
I'm looking for a guy who's funny, kind, humble. Camping, hiking, skiing, if it's outdoors, he's there. Loves animals and kids. Enjoys a night at the theater, whether it's a movie, symphony or play. Please no smokers or drug users.