On my best days, "Educator" would be an accurate word etched on my name tag, but as all teachers know, "educator" also means disciplinarian, counselor, mama and nurse. Though I try my best to drop that name tag in the trash on my way out, those attributes are part of me. Driving with loud music, windows down, and an open interstate is a daily relaxer. I love running and racing, wake boarding/waterskiing (in the summer!), and movies. I can admit to a Netflix addiction and eating way too much ice cream on a daily basis. My family is my every thing, and my friends are the only kind worth having, the best.
My ideal match would be a man whose worth is derived not by the amount of money he makes but by the character of his heart. I am seeking a man who is confident yet humble, a man who makes me laugh but is also mature.
Most likely I will not respond to your message if:
1. If you love the smell of fish guts on your hand and/or would be deeply depressed if your mounted deer head came up missing...
2. If you do not have a bachelor's degree or ever plan to...
3. If your mother still does your laundry and comes over to clean for you...
4. If you enjoy eating delicious "Scrawberries" and want to "Ax" me out on a date. Sorry...proper grammar is sexy!
5. If you look in the mirror and your first thought every morning is, "Damn! I am so hot!"
Anddddd, if you can tell me where you were on the day President Kennedy was shot, please don't waste your time messaging. Thank you.
I hope that saves you some time.