I am looking for an HONEST man that is sure of himself and honors his commitments. I am fun, silly, smart, honest, adventerous, sometimes a tomboy, sometimes a girly girl, a student, a professional, wild, quiet and most importantly a mom.
Here are a few pet peeves:
- Poor spelling and grammar. Typos are understandable and happen to the best of us but please put forth just a bit of effort.
- When a guy doesn't know how to approach a grown woman. Don't call me Ma or Mami (I don't know you like that). A man should know that a woman would rather be Beautiful than HOT!
- I think it's weird when you have pictures of women in your pictures on a dating site. Are you trying to show me the competition????
- Sending me a bunch of 1 line emails - say something!!
- People who only text. A text message is okay for a short simple message; I refuse to have a full blown conversation via text messages.
That is all, for now. Any questions? Just ask