Oh how I loath to write about myself as I never can find the right things to say. I am much better in person, once you get past the giggles. I am a happy and "bubbly" person, who finds humor in the strangest places, then giggles about it all day long. I am also a nerd. I love math and I love science.... I love science fiction even more! Must have watched Star Wars a couple of thousand times. I am hoping to meet a shy nerd like myself who I can confide in... A likeness sharing in science fiction. Any nerdy Trekkies out there? If you can answer YES to any of the following questions, you and I should meet:
- You've figured out the stardate system.
- You understand Klingon.
- You flip open your cellphone and expect to hear it chirp. (My old phone used to)
- You have more than one pair of Spock ears in the junk drawer.
- When shopping for ambient sound machines, you search for models containing a white noise labeled, "Warp Core".
- You find yourself saying "make it so" in casual conversation.
- You've actually considered buying that $300 model of the Enterprise from the Franklin Mint.
- You know at least one Spock quote (my favorite - "I have never understood the female capacity to avoid a direct answer to any question". hee hee hee hee)
- You own a Starfleet Manual and can recite from memory the top warp speed, inertial damper tolerances, and standard weaponry of each class of starship.
- You're afraid to wear a red shirt.
A couple of things about me - I am cuddly and like to hold hands ~~ hope that doesn't scare you off. Check me out and see if there is a spock, ooops, I mean spark....
Until then, live long and prosper :-)