I am a fun loving, adventurous girl that is looking to find someone to spend time with. I hope that it could lead to a fulfilling relationship with time. I will try almost anything, love to laugh, and make others laugh. I have come to learn that life is way too short not to enjoy everything possible. Let's face it, most things in life are better enjoyed with someone special.
I am an honest, passionate, positive, fun person, with what I consider to be a pretty good sense of humor. I don’t live in the past, and think that as I learn from some of the mistakes I have made, that it has made me a better person. I am not without flaws, and don’t pretend that I am. I hate drama, and do my best to avoid it. I have a great passion for life, and most everything I do, and hope to find the same in you.
Some of the things I enjoy (in no particular order):
- My kids...they mean the world to me!
- Card Games
- Board Games
- Roller Coasters
- Music (Country, 80s, Hip Hop)
- Working Out
The most important things to me in a man are (in no particular order) chemistry, passion, good communication, honesty, positive attitude, integrity, and sense of humor... A few other must haves in my match:
* Have a job and some degree of financial independence
* Have your own place...do not be living with your ex, your parents, etc.
* Be single...REALLY single. That does not mean unmarried...it means, do not be in any relationship
* Be able to communicate effectivily, and with a little substance....one word emails are such a turn off.
* Treat a woman right; treat your children like they mean the world to you; and be kind to animals and others
* Don't be a drama queen
* Don't lie/cheat/steal
* Don't play head games...be direct and up front
* Know how to have fun, and LAUGH!!
* Don't be an insecure person
* DO have confidence, not arrogance
* Find the positive in everything, or at least most things.
I'd so much rather meet and talk in person rather than exchanging endless text messages and emails. It is difficult for me to have any connection with anyone in cyberspace.
Please send me an email if you are interested....I really am not sure what you mean if you just wink. If you wink, I will likely wink back, and wait for an email. :)
Have a great day!