I'm a novelist (two books in print, not what you'd call famous...), amateur philosopher, poet, outdoorsman, adventurist, world traveler (well, okay, not the WHOLE world--most of the US, Central America, and Europe, anyway), avid experimenter and all around kinky sonuvabitch. I've been accused in the past of always wanting "circus sex" but took it as a compliment...
I crave intelligent conversation, a quick wit, a supple mind (and body), and the willingness to try anything once. I want a girl who will, apropos of nothing, jump out from behind a couch to scare me just to see the look on my face; who thinks chocolate-covered ants could be tasty; who always wanted to swing a samurai sword at a zombie or bang a gong during naptime; who sometimes, despite the constraints of decorum or good sense, would just need to me right this minute, regardless of where we were.
Ask yourself this: Do you think boredom is a fate worse than death?If so, I'm your guy.
* I have four tattoos that cover most of my arms and upper back.
* Piercings sometimes rotate, but currently I wear small gauges in my ears, hoops in my nipples, a stud in my tongue. Couple others I apparently can't mention here.
* I'm also a licensed piercer, but have never attempted to do it as a job.
* No elegant way to say it: I love to give head.
* I'll try anything at least once.
* I'm 6 3/4 inches long with just shy of a 5 inch girth.
* I've never had an STD and have been tested recently.
* Say something witty and I promise to respond.