Here are some things I value, try to do, and probably would enjoy finding in a partner:
- Making the best out of any situation. --I would love to find a girl who can adapt to her surroundings and have a good time no matter what crowd she's in. I'm a pretty positive guy, and like to feed off positive energy from others.
- Having big goals and helping each other get them. --I'm definitely not satisfied with trading in my time for money while sitting in an office until I'm old enough to retire. I'm looking for someone who feels the same way. I also want a supportive partner who would get all of my support in return.
- Being spontaneous --I'd always be up for an adventure with you, and the least amount of planning is probably better. Oh, and if we ever go to karaoke together, I like to freestyle instead of reading the lyrics on the screen.
- Being Healthy --I try to prevent illness with good nutrition instead of fighting it later with prescription drugs. I juice veggies every morning, eat vegan, never take escalators if there are stairs, and I love those disgusting green drinks that taste like you just licked the bottom of the sea. Yep, all of it!
- Solidarity --I think that's the one word I'd use to describe my ideal relationship. I don't know if I'll find it on match.com, but I'm out there looking!
I guess that's a start. Basically I'm just looking for an awesome girl who finds something awesome about me too! Oh, and I just realized that I'm looking for someone between 3'0" and 8'11" tall, so obviously I'm a pretty open-minded guy :)