I'm 26, living in Magnolia and a graduate from Sam Houston State University. I'm a dork, I love to read and talk about literature. I LOVE my horses and am usually out there with them. I'm loyal to those I care about, family and friends. So if you mess with them you mess with me. I'm a Christian and proud of it but I'm willing to talk about any religion. I'm a Southern Gal and I love it.
1. I listen to music way too loud and sing along, even if I stink and don't know the words
2. I'll watch a movie and read a book at the same time and will actually know what's going on in the movie!
3. I hog the pillows and the covers
4. I still dunk my cookies in my milk
5. I can't resist pushing people's buttons
6. I'm a smart aleck and proud of it
7. If my friend is feeling down, I'm gonna cheer them up, even if it means making a fool of myself
8. I cry during books and movies (for humor or sad parts)
8. I talk along with movies, especially if I'm watching something really funny
And the guy? He's gotta to be, honorable, honest, loyal know how to treat a lady, he's GOT TO know how to laugh and have a good time, it would be nice if he liked kids (not a deal breaker though), no perverts, slobs, druggies, alcoholics, workaholics or jerks please, I've had my fill of those. So you sweet guys, line on up lol and send as many messages as you want :)