Ugh, I hate this part where you have to describe yourself. Here are some fun facts:
1. I spent A LOT of money to go to the final home game at the old Yankee Stadium. It was worth every penny.
2. I could go weeks without grocery shopping no matter how bare my refrigerator and cabinets are, but the second I am out of International Delight Vanilla Creamer, I am in my car on the way to Shop Rite.
3. I love my job...even when the kids in my class are driving me crazy!
4. Despite wanting to be a teacher all of my life, I seriously considered changing my major in college when I found out I had to take a course that required me to sing and play the piano in front of the class. It was my own personal hell.
5. I wholeheartedly believe that the miracle that is Itunes was invented solely for me. If you were to see my CD collection and count the number of one hits wonders I bought at $12.99 a pop, you would agree.
6. A few years back, I won teacher of the year in my school, and the district presented me with red bowl. On it, it says, “Today you are special”…which I guess implies that the other days I am not?!
7. I can’t help but laugh when my four year old nephew repeats a curse word that he learned from some little thug in his daycare class…I don’t think my brother and sister-in-law appreciate my laughter.
8. I hate the sound of people cracking their knuckles.
9. I also hate the sound of hangers scraping across the metal racks at clothing stores.
10. If one more person in my life says "I don't understand why you are still single...you're such a great catch!" I might throw something at them!
I'm looking for someone who is tired of the whole playing games dating scene and is looking to eventually have a real relationship. He is close to his family, is ambitious, loves to laugh and have a good time. He likes sports, traveling, and eventually sees himself having kids. He is someone who I can have fun with no matter what situation we find ourselves in. He is loyal, educated, and works hard to be the best version of himself. I'm sure there's more, but those are the ones I can think of right now! :-)
Here are some things about Match that I've come to truly not understand...
1. Why do people lie in their profile? If we hit it off, won't you eventually have to tell me that you are five years older, twenty pounds heavier, or married (that one actually hasn't happened yet!) anyway?!
2. What's up with all the shirtless self shots in the bathroom mirror??...I just don't understand that. For you guys out there, is there a girl counterpart to this photo that appears in practically every girl's photo collection that you don't understand?