Rev Up Your love Life With These Tips!

gingerteacher82

i love piggyback rides.and swings.and fingerpainting.

Close Window

gingerteacher82 has been notified that you want to learn about her.

Check back after a few days & see if she has added more details to her profile.

CLOSE

Like
Tell her why you like this photo. close

SUBSCRIBE AND SEND loading

« »

Active within 3 days

31 year old woman
Fairfield, Connecticut, United States

Seeking:
men 25-35
Within:
50 Miles of Fairfield, Connecticut, United States
Relationship:
Never Married
Have kids:
No
Want kids:
Definitely
Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian
Body type:
Slender
Height:
5'4" (162cms)
Faith:
Christian / Protestant
Smoke:
No Way
Drink:
Social Drinker

 

ABOUT HER & WHO SHE'S LOOKING FOR

I'm happiest when I'm spending time with my family, friends, and when I'm horseback riding :) Teaching is my passion, not just my job. I love being outdoors (except when it's cold!!!), am always up for playing any kind of sports, am a huge Mets fan, love the color orange, and tend to have a ridiculous amount of energy...
What I'm really looking for is pretty simple - man who loves God and makes me laugh.

Interests:
Coffee and conversation, Hobbies and crafts, Movies/Videos, Music and concerts, Exploring new areas, Nightclubs/Dancing, Performing arts, Playing cards, Playing sports, Religion/Spiritual, Shopping/Antiques, Travel/Sightseeing, Volunteering, Watching sports
Sports & exercise:
Aerobics, Baseball, Basketball, Billiards / Pool, Bowling, Cycling, Dancing, Walking / Hiking, Weights / Machines
Exercise habits:
I exercise 5 or more times per week
Pets:
Pet Essay:

My dream is to own at least one horse - i was an officer on my college equestrian team and I still ride twice a week now, but I'd love to have my own horse so that I could be able to do it on a daily basis

Political views:
Middle of the Road
Sign:
Scorpio
College:
University of Delaware, Newark, DE
For fun:

On a weekend you might find me hiking, at the gym, meeting up with friends, cuddling with a good movie, out dancing, roadtrips to visit friends, playing sports/going to sporting events, at church, spending time with my family who live locally, etc

Favorite hot spots:

i love to travel and have adventures! My favorite places are those i haven't been to yet, like Australia. Here, I love the beach, seeing cover bands, riding a horse out in nature, working out, dancing the night away, driving in my convertible, etc

Favorite things:

Music: pretty much anything i can dance to/pump up on my car stereo!, TV: Grey's Anatomy, and Law and Order SVU, Food: red grapes, Color: Orange, Lime Green, Fave Feeling: my hair played with, getting a massage, and riding a horse

Last read:

Any books by Lori Wick, who writes Christian fiction novels - she's my all time favorite author! I also like drama, mysteries, realistic fiction, etc. i love the library and/or curling up with a good book at home.

ABOUT... HER HER DATE
APPEARANCE:
Height:
5'4" (162cms)
5'8" (172cms) to 6'7" (200cms)
Body type:
Slender
Slender, About average, Athletic and toned, Stocky
Eyes:
Blue
No preference
Hair:
Auburn / Red
No preference
   
LIFESTYLE:
Smoke:
No Way
No Way
Drink:
Social Drinker
Never, Social Drinker, Moderately
Occupation:
Education / Teacher / Professor
No preference

I teach 7th grade Math in Fairfield, CT. Not always an easy age group but they keep me laughing for sure :)

Income:
$50,001 to $75,000
No preference
Relationship:
Never Married
Never Married
Have kids:
No
No
Want kids:
Definitely
Definitely, Someday
   
BACKGROUND/VALUES:
Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian
No preference

i'm 75% irish and look it - red hair, pale skin, plenty of freckles - the other 25% is italian :)

Faith:
Christian / Protestant
Christian / Catholic, Christian / LDS, Christian / Protestant, Christian / Other

Without Jesus I don't make any sense. Seriously, my relationship with Christ is the most important one in my life. He is my savior and go-to man. I'd love to meet someone who is also pursuing a relationship with Jesus.

Languages:
English, French
English
Education:
Graduate degree
No preference

Bachelors degree in education with a concentration in Math, 1st masters degree in educ with a concentration in Reading, and 2nd masters degree in educ with a concentration in Curriculum, Instruction, Assessment

Close Window

Your message has been sent to gingerteacher82

CLOSE

Close Window

We encountered a problem sending your message to gingerteacher82. Please try again later.

CLOSE

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

This lets you sign in faster next time.

Continue
Already a member? Sign in here »

Close Window

Your message has been sent to gingerteacher82.

See More Like her:


view more »

CLOSE WINDOW