Hi there - thanks for stopping by. I've decided to do this profile thing a little different. Seems like listing off what I love to do in my spare time might not really capture who I am or what I'm looking for. So here goes....
Top things that I LOVE:
1. When the ocean waves are just right and you can stand in them for hours without having to dive underneath for safety.
2. Snow on the driveway melting without needing to be cleared :).
3. Holding hands and sneaking in a little squeeze with someone special.
4. when my business meetings go just as planned with no drama.
5. New snow on the mountain, but not so much where I have a hard time picking up my skis.
6. Hearing that my partner had a wonderful day, and catching up on all the details with him.
7. Any day that I'm on or near the water - lake, ocean, even a stream...
8. Clean sheets.
9. My family - I'm close to my parents and brothers.
10. Night dives.
Things I really don't like:
1. Arrogant people (don't get me wrong, I love self confident people - and am one myself!)
2. When the garage door goes out of sink and I have to get out of the car and push the button.
3. My dog running through the house during the muddy spring season in MN.
4. Cold winters (I usually have to have a warm weather vacation planned to make it through!)
5. When my shoe unties when I'm running.
6. Putting gas in the car when it is below zero.
7. People who can't make eye contact or respond when you say "hi"! I'm one of those who says hi at the gym, on the trail, at the store...
What I'm looking for in a partner:
1. Honesty. With a great smile.
2. Someone who understands how good it feels to work out frequently (not always at the gym), and builds exercise into their daily living.
3. Independence - I want to be the special one in your life, but also want you to maintain your friendships, family life, etc...
4. Fun loving and playful, but serious when necessary.
5. Someone who knows I have their back, and I know they have me covered, as well.
6. Adventuresome personality - I love to travel, try new places, and meet new people.
7. Hopefully you laugh frequently (sometimes maybe at us/me/you) and enjoy every day!
Please drop me a note if you are interested. Have a great day!