brought to you by
Rev Up Your love Life With These Tips!

askirk22

if you tell the truth people cant call you a liar

Close Window

askirk22 has been notified that you want to learn about him.

Check back after a few days & see if he has added more details to his profile.

CLOSE

Like
Tell him why you like this photo. close

SUBSCRIBE AND SEND loading


Active within 24 hours

31 year old man
Hollywood, California, United States

Seeking:
women 25-35
Within:
15 Miles of Los Angeles, California, United States
Relationship:
Never Married
Have kids:
No
Want kids:
Someday
Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian
Body type:
Athletic and toned
Height:
5'8" (172cms)
Faith:
I'll tell you later
Smoke:
No Way
Drink:
Social Drinker

 

ABOUT HIM & WHO HE'S LOOKING FOR

Laid back guy looking for someone to build something with. NOT LOOKING FOR ONE NIGHT STAND. If you are gonna bring any drama into my life then your not the one for me. I enjoy sports, music and being outdoors. Love to laugh and joke. I've been working in the film industry for the past 7 yrs.(not an ACTOR) Anyone that is easy going and open to trying different things is someone i would like to meet.

Interests:
I'll tell you later
Sports & exercise:
Baseball, Basketball, Billiards / Pool, Bowling, Football, Soccer, Swimming, Walking / Hiking, Hockey
Exercise habits:
I exercise 3-4 times per week
Pets:
Political views:
I'll tell you later
Sign:
Leo
College:
Allan Hancock College, Santa Maria, CA
For fun:

concets, sporting events, beach, hiking, or just hanging out at home.

Favorite hot spots:

dont have a hot spot. if i go out its usually in Hollywood because i live right there.

Favorite things:

TV- Shamless, DexterSeinfeld, 80s 90s shows, History chan, ESPN. Movies- 25th Hour, Sleepers, ForrestGump, Rounders, Blow, Catch Me if You Can. Music- i listen to 90%hip hop the other 10% is all types of music. Food-Mexican, chinese, sushi, subway

ABOUT... HIM HIS DATE
APPEARANCE:
Height:
5'8" (172cms)
5'3" (160cms) to 5'8" (172cms)
Body type:
Athletic and toned
Slender
Eyes:
Brown
No preference
Hair:
Dark brown
No preference
   
LIFESTYLE:
Smoke:
No Way
No Way
Drink:
Social Drinker
No preference
Occupation:
Other profession
No preference

Ive been in the film indusrty for 7 yrs and have been lucky enough to have been on the same show the whole time. hope that continues.

Income:
I'll tell you later
No preference
Relationship:
Never Married
Never Married
Have kids:
No
No
Want kids:
Someday
Someday
   
BACKGROUND/VALUES:
Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian
No preference
Faith:
I'll tell you later
No preference
Languages:
English
English
Education:
Associates degree
No preference

Close Window

Your message has been sent to askirk22

CLOSE

Close Window

We encountered a problem sending your message to askirk22. Please try again later.

CLOSE

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

This lets you sign in faster next time.

Continue
Already a member? Sign in here »

Close Window

Your message has been sent to askirk22.

See More Like him:


view more »

CLOSE WINDOW