I seem to be re-writing this section every day! Finding it difficult to come up with something that's both charming and witty ! Think I'm gonna just stick with my list, I'm not totally convinced my dry British sense of humour comes across very well!!
So here goes:
1. I'm British (from London)
2. I work in music (I have a publishing company and record label)
3. I love cinema/film (tend not to use the word 'Movie' very often, not sure why)
4. I like social drinking (who doesn't??)
5. I love LA, that's why I recently moved here.
6. I'm a big NFL fan. Patriots are my team, although I tolerate fans of all teams (except the Jets!). I love proper football as well (soccer to you guys), FC Porto is my team.
7. Porto, Portugal is my favourite European city.
8. Japan is the country I most want to visit.
9. I love classic sports cars.
10. I really don't like American chocolate, just doesn't taste right. It has to be Cadbury's! - UPDATE! - I've recently discovered Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Caramels and Moist Chewy Coconut Bonbons - AMAZING!!!!!
11. I appreciate most music genres even if I don't like them, with the exception of country music - that stuff is just terrible :(
12. My favourite food is swordfish.
13. If you're still reading at this point that's probably a good sign....
I could add things like "I like having fun" but it seems a bit pointless, I haven't met anyone yet who doesn't like to have fun.
I'll keep adding to this list when more stuff pops into my head!