Rev Up Your love Life With These Tips!

Trangy

Free-spirited, laugh out loud, sounds of laughter, passionate, classy, sensitive, goofy, simpleminded, complex, learner, listener, thinker..

Close Window

Trangy has been notified that you want to learn about her.

Check back after a few days & see if she has added more details to her profile.

CLOSE

Like
Tell her why you like this photo. close

SUBSCRIBE AND SEND loading

« »


Active within 1 hour

43 year old woman
San Jose, California, United States

Seeking:
men 38-48
Within:
60 Miles of San Jose, California, United States
Relationship:
Divorced
Have kids:
No
Want kids:
I'll tell you later
Ethnicity:
Asian
Body type:
About average
Height:
5'3" (160cms)
Faith:
Spiritual but not religious
Smoke:
No Way
Drink:
Social Drinker

 

ABOUT HER & WHO SHE'S LOOKING FOR

I truly get flustered when ask what I'm looking for or why I'm still single. I don't really have a clever response or a "list" that a lot of people have. I may be naive or optimistic by saying this: I believe when I meet that person I will know.

There are a few basic things I look for in a partner: Congruent with his intentions, understands social etiquette, passionate about life, career, health, and finds contentment in solitude. Most people tell me that I don't look my age. I believe 80% of it is I'm blessed with good genes, the remainder 20% is having the aforementioned things. Sometimes, I do feel that I'm a 43 year old trapped in a body and spirit of a 30 year old and a mind of a 50 year old. I'm comfortable in my own skin and not too many things can shake me. I believe happiness has many paths; it helps to have this perspective and to surmount life's challenges.

If you're a quiet confident person with a great smile and able to laugh at yourself then we have great start. Here's a saying by a Turkish proverb that I love and live by: Listen a hundred times; ponder a thousand times; speak once.

If you have read thus far you will catch this: I don't live in San Jose.. although it has been a second home to me. I am currently living in Sacramento. Reason for not changing my location is the nature of what I do for a living. I work as a high school guidance counselor. I often interact with parents and of those about half are divorced. I prefer not to date locally. More on this when it's appropriate. Lastly, if you have no photos, or grossly understated your age you will not get a response.

Interests:
Camping, Coffee and conversation, Cooking, Dining out, Movies/Videos, Museums and art, Music and concerts, Exploring new areas, Nightclubs/Dancing, Performing arts, Playing sports, Travel/Sightseeing, Watching sports, Wine tasting
Sports & exercise:
Baseball, Basketball, Football, Dancing, Running, Skiing, Soccer, Walking / Hiking, Weights / Machines, Yoga, Other types of exercise, VolleyBall
Exercise habits:
I'll tell you later
Pets:
Political views:
Middle of the Road
Sign:
Taurus
College:
University of the Pacific, Stockton, CA
For fun:

Travel, read, movies, run, gym, rock-climbing, wine, coffee, and friends.

Favorite hot spots:

Hawaii, Europe, Asia, Australia, Boston, NYC, and DC.

Favorite things:

Cooking, wine tasting, traveling to new places, or sitting at home with a good book.

Last read:

Proof of Heaven

ABOUT... HER HER DATE
APPEARANCE:
Height:
5'3" (160cms)
5'10" (177cms) to 6'4" (193cms)
Body type:
About average
About average, Athletic and toned
Eyes:
Brown
No preference
Hair:
Dark brown
No preference
   
LIFESTYLE:
Smoke:
No Way
No Way, Occasionally
Drink:
Social Drinker
Social Drinker
Occupation:
Education / Teacher / Professor
No preference

High school counselor

Income:
I'll tell you later
No preference
Relationship:
Divorced
No preference
Have kids:
No
Yes, and they sometimes live at home, No
Want kids:
I'll tell you later
No preference
   
BACKGROUND/VALUES:
Ethnicity:
Asian
White / Caucasian, Other
Faith:
Spiritual but not religious
Spiritual but not religious
Languages:
English, Other
No preference
Education:
Graduate degree
Bachelors degree, Graduate degree, PhD / Post Doctoral

MS in Educational Counseling

Close Window

Your message has been sent to Trangy

CLOSE

Close Window

We encountered a problem sending your message to Trangy. Please try again later.

CLOSE

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

Not a member? Sign up now »
Continue

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

This lets you sign in faster next time.

By clicking "Begin Now", I agree to receive transactional and promotional emails from Match.com. I understand that I am free to withdraw consent at any time.
Continue
By using our site, you agree to the Match.com Terms of Use.
Already a member? Sign in here »

Close Window

Your message has been sent to Trangy.

See More Like her:


view more »

CLOSE WINDOW