I want to meet a man who will adore me, challenge my wit and intelligence. Someone not afraid to be aggressive and in control but remembers the little things in a relationship like small kisses and flowers.
People describe me as funny and witty. I am a joy to be around and am very laid back. I enjoy the arts, in the music form and live performances such as plays. I enjoy great conversation and appreciated silence as well, which involves the one on one time together. I will dance when alone but enjoy a partner. Flower, Flowers, Flowers not going to say anymore.
For my man I am very flexible just looking to spend time with someone who enjoys my company and can laugh at themselves. I try not to take life to serous, we need to live to love and make everyday count.
You will not be disappoint in the women that I am. I am extremely independent and looking for a partner to share my life with.
1. I am a very intellectual person but come across as funny, it's because I am funny. We either take what life hands us and become broken or make it shine, that's me.
2. If you are not truthful do not talk to me, I can see right through it.
3. No picture no fracking way (Battlestar Galactica). Not Gas
4. Patience is a virtue and a prrrrring cat, priceless to help calm in times of anxiety
5. Sadness - sucks! Admitting it is harder. Being called a cat lady when you only have one cat is not nice.
*****As this experience advances I may have other suggestions - stay tuned*****