My name is Marin and I recently moved back to Washington after living in Los Angeles for over 6 years. I now have an amazing job working for a major retail company's corporate offices. Since my corporate career keeps me grounded here in Seattle I now want to focus on finding someone that is genuine and that I can relate to. I take pride in my work and am looking to find someone with similar goal-oriented values.
Here are just a few fun facts about myself...
- I enjoy spending time with my family and friends.
- I have lived near the water all my life and love boating and any other kind of water sports.
- I am a very outgoing person. I love to meet new people and try new restaurants and activities.
- I have a big group of friends and we are always out to have a good time. I enjoy someone who is up for an adventure.
- My dad taught me how to skeet shoot but I am much better with a pistol.
- I can bait my own hooks, clean my own fish and I have my own boat.
- I love classic cars!
- When I was in Los Angeles I casted for reality television.
- I am really good at baking but lack the knack for cooking.
- I am a girly girl that likes to dress up but I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty.