Hi! Thanks for checking me out.....wow that sounds weird in writing! As I was sitting on a plane this morning headed to Vegas, drinking my latte and reading my guilty pleasure travel magazine, US Weekly, I decided I should do the 25 things about me list, it might be the best way to learn about me, straight and to the point!
1. I have lived in Japan and Alaska along with 4 other states
2. I love Christmas music (All I want for Christmas is you)
3. I am a certified scuba diver through PADI
4. I can not sing a note, but I sure love to try!
5. I recently finished my Masters, 9 years after starting it - I am not afraid of commitment
6. I once was in a tornado and a tree fell on my car and crushed it
7. My favorite city to visit is New Orleans - and not for the beads
8. I love peanut butter (period.)
9. I have probably been to more baseball stadiums than you :)
10. I volunteer for an organization called Best Buddies (www.bestbuddies.org - check it out!)
11. I recently got a puppy - his name is Winston.
12. I don't workout as much I should or want to....work/life balance is hard!
13. My ideal vacation includes a beach, beers, books, and friends! With some exploring/adventure mixed in and did I mention beers?
14. I tore my ACL skiing two years ago....trying to get my confidence back to go out again
15. I lived in Seattle the past four years - sorry I'm not sorry
16. I have two cousins in the military and I am so proud of them!
17. I love taking public transportation
18. I was a ski coach for Special Olympics, see #14
19. I don't understand hockey - I need someone to teach me! There isn't a bandwagon I won't jump on
20. I want to learn a second language (like Italian)
21. I met Jake Gyllenhaal - I know your jealous
22. I wanted to be an Athletic Director - but I plan corporate events now instead
23. I love sushi - my favorite is eel
24. My favorite birthday was a Beach Bike Birthday Pub Crawl with my friends in Hermosa Beach, CA
25. For more information, inquire within
My ideal match would be able to make me laugh! That is one of the most important things to me, just to have fun with someone who has the same interests as I do. And of course, like everyone else, I want someone who is honest, caring, and has a job :). I need someone who is secure with themselves, and not jealous. There are many other qualities I am looking for, but mainly I am looking for that connection/chemistry that is so hard to find.