I'm taking one more shot at the internet dating life. Let's see how this goes.
I run a busy life. I have my OWN life, but I want to find someone to share that with. I love treating my partner as the most special person in the world. I hope to find someone that can do the same for me and my son.
I enjoy spending time with my family and I have some of the best friends that a girl could ask for! They're the family you get to choose, so we should all choose wisely.
I've lived in Florida, Tennessee and Alaska. Traveling is a passion that I would love to indulge in more often.
My work keeps me busy but I make sure to find time to relax and have fun. Without decompression time away from the hustle and bustle, I get restless and tired. Thus the need for downtime and sharing some laughs!
I believe that little acts of kindness go a long way. There are times when you just have to be able to look at the other person and say to yourself, "this 20% has been tough, but the other 80% of the time this person is like gold to me!"
I'm searching for a partner and a best friend. I'm holding hope that there is someone out there who knows how to treat a lady, loves kids, shares the same type mindset, and is ambitious enough to build a lasting relationship while realizing that it takes two.