Ok, here it goes...I am going to tell you the facts of my life.
1. I believe in GOD and that you don't necessarily have to sit in the pew to Believe.
2. My 16 year old daughter is my world.
3. I have made many mistakes in my life and would like someone to accept me for my past without judgement...ask and I'll tell you the truth.
4. Hard worker - I have a cool job and in the last 7 years have moved up in my career.
5. Typical attire during the weekend is jeans, shirt and a ballcap but during the work week it is full make-up and heels.
6. Willing to get dirty, not a priss.
7. No SNAKES!!!!
8. Not interested in kissing an ashtray.
9. Would love to go back to College and get my degree.
10. Barren, if you are looking for someone that can provide you with a biological child (unless they do a uterus transplant) you will need to pass me over...no hard feelings.
11. My sense of humor is AWESOME but I will be honest and say that I can be a smart aleck.
12. I believe you need to be friends to be in a relationship...my Uncle says and I truly believe that if on a basic level that you don't like your partner on a friend level you will not last.
13. I have had all my shots and I have my own teeth.
14. I am not obese but the last few months I have ate more than my fair share of food and it wouldn't hurt me to lose about 20 pounds.
15. Once I have done #14 I would like to train for a 5K.
16. One of my goals is to go to Victory Junction Gang Camp in Randleman, NC to volunteer for a week.
17. I cry at Chick-Flicks
18. I do not have credit cards...it's the Dave Ramsey way!
19. 80's music rocks!
20. Went to my first NASCAR race in the Fall of 2007 and received a speeding ticket, my second (my first one was in 1989) and I didn't cry and when I arrived at the race I had Michael Waltrip autograph it. Why not?
21. Not a fan of flying but I am learning to live with it.
22. Was in NYC twice last year and would love to go back again and explore.
23. Are you tired of me yet?