I'm currently the executive sous chef at an Italian restaurant in the downtown Miami area and my job goes hand in hand with what I'm passionate about. I love food and wine and how it plays a daily part in every persons life. I'm very passionate about what I do and in the future I will have a restaurant of my own, but in the meantime I'm learning all I can. The hours of the restaurant industry aren't ideal, but are manageable. In my free time I love to spend time outside being active and I run at least a few miles on a daily basis. I also love to dance and although I'm relatively new to Miami I thoroughly enjoy the Latin culture here, which I think is important to embrace if you want to live here for an extended period of time. So I'm working on my Spanish... I understand a lot, just can't always form a complete sentence just yet, but I do alright. My biological father was 100% hispanic and although I have never met him my friends tell me I have a good accent, so I attribute that to nature, as opposed to nurture. My lifelong goal is to cook on every continent (Yes even Antarctica, I want to roast a marshmallow if nothing else). So far Asia and North America are taken care of.
I love making others laugh and lots of ridiculous verbal vomit will come out of my mouth. I'm not afraid to make fun of myself at all, I'm very secure with who I am so not very much bothers me(in regards to making fun of myselfme). Bottom line I enjoy making others smile. 99% of the time I have a smile on my face and the other 1% of the time I'm probably sleeping. I'm sometimes sarcastic all the time and I might enjoy telling ridiculous stories because it's fun to exaggerate... However, I'm honest so in the end I'll tell the uneventful truth, but I'll make you laugh getting to the actual point due to my slight, sometimes extravagant exaggerations...
I like just about all kinds of music, it just depends on what mood I'm in... rainy day is Tyrone Wells, Adele, Michael Buble, going out is Latin, House, Hip Hop, relaxing with that special someone, RB old school love songs... I'd say my three favorite categories right now are (happy, not sad song) Vocals, Hip Hop and Latin... in no particular order
I'm honestly looking for someone that's understanding, easygoing, and fun to be around