TopSpot

00:00

{{#if HasResults}}
{{#each Visible}} {{/each}}
{{else}} {{#if Repurchased}} {{#if IsMultiPack}}

Thanks for redeeming.

{{else}}

Success! Thanks for repurchasing.

{{/if}} {{else}} {{#if Expired}}

Increase my visibility!

{{else}} {{#if IsMultiPack}}

{{#if HasMultiPack}} You have {{MultiPackCount}} top spot(s) left. Now loading you into the search listings... {{else}} You have used all top spots. Now loading you into the search listings... {{/if}}

{{else}}

We are loading you into the search listing pages...

{{/if}} {{/if}} {{/if}} {{/if}}
{{#if Expired}} {{#if HasResults}}

{{Current}} just saw you!

{{/if}} {{#if LastTopSpotPurchaseIsMulti }} {{#if HasAnyTopSpot}}

{{#if HasFreeTopSpot }} {{ UnclaimedTopSpotFree }} Free {{/if}} {{#if HasPaidTopSpot }} {{#if HasFreeTopSpot }} & {{/if}} {{ MultiPackCount }} {{/if}} Top Spot{{#if Plural}}s{{/if}} Left

{{else}}

0 Top Spot{{#if Plural}}s{{/if}} Left

{{/if}} {{else}} {{#if HasFreeTopSpot }}

{{ UnclaimedTopSpotFree }} Free Top Spot{{#if Plural}}s{{/if}} Left

{{/if}} {{/if}} {{else}} {{#if HasResults}}

{{Current}} see you now!

{{else}} {{/if}} {{/if}}
<%=MatchContent.Site.SharkFin.revUp1 %>

Marshini

33 year old woman | New York, NY, USA | Seeking men 28-38 within 50 miles

Forward her profile.

X
  • About
  • Photos 6

Her details

Relationship:
Never Married
Have kids:
No
Wants kids:
Someday
Ethnicity:
Black / African descent
Body type:
Slender
Height:
5'11" (180cms)
Faith:
I'll tell you later
Smoke:
No Way
Drink:
Social Drinker
Ready to get to know you....Yeah you :)

In her own words

So I'm really into talking about me lol.I'm super easy ..I mean to talk to(its ur mind),love going out, fun to be around,but I can also be serious when eed be ,mostly for work.Honest and loyal. My guy should be similar honest,loyal and kind.Doesn't take himself too seriously and willing to laugh at my corny jokes.I'm funny most of the time,ill say a good 80% of the time,but I need him to laugh for the other 20% when they're not that funny.

Her interests

Book club , Coffee and conversation , Cooking , Dining out , Movies/Videos , Museums and art , Music and concerts , Exploring new areas , Nightclubs/Dancing , Performing arts , Travel/Sightseeing , Volunteering

Sports & exercise

Basketball, Soccer, VolleyBall, Walking / Hiking, Yoga


I exercise 1-2 times per week.


Sign

Gemini

Pets

I like Dogs

Political views

Middle of the Road

Last read

Say you're one of them by Uwem Akpan-super depressing.Looking for a good fantasy or sci-fi book to dig into.

Communities Z Try a Community Search

{{#each Communities}}
{{CommunityImage}} {{#unless IsCommon}}

Added
to your
Profile

{{/unless}}
{{/each}} {{#if ShowMore}} {{/if}}
{{{CategoryName}}}

{{Blurb}}

More about her Create a profile to see what you share in common »

  Her What she is looking for
Appearance
Height: 5'11" (180cms) 5'11" (180cms) to 7'11" (241cms)
Body type: Slender No preference
Eyes: Brown No preference
Hair: Black No preference
Lifestyle
Smoke: No Way No Way
Drink: Social Drinker Social Drinker
Occupation: Medical / Dental / Veterinary / Fitness No preference
I'm working on my bachelor's in Nursing,while a licensed RN.Not complicated just what I need to do to accomplish the goals I have set.
Income: I'll tell you later No preference
Relationship: Never Married No preference
Have kids: No No
Wants kids: Someday Someday
Background / Values
Ethnicity: Black / African descent Black / African descent, Latino / Hispanic, Pacific Islander, White / Caucasian
I'm from the islands but I've been loving NY for 13yrs.
Faith: I'll tell you later No preference
Languages: English English
Education: Associates degree Some college, Associates degree, Bachelors degree, Graduate degree, PhD / Post Doctoral
Back To Top »

Your note has been sent to Marshini.

X

Marshini has been notified that you want to learn about her.

Check back after a few days & see if she has added more details to her profile.

X

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

Not a member? Sign up now »
Continue

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

This lets you sign in faster next time.

By clicking "Begin Now", I agree to receive transactional and promotional emails from Match.com. I understand that I am free to withdraw consent at any time.
Continue
By using our site, you agree to the Match.com Terms of Use.
Already a member? Sign in here »
X

In order to see her answer you must also answer.

X

In order to see her answers
you must also answer 3 questions.