TopSpot

00:00

{{#if HasResults}}
{{#each Visible}} {{/each}}
{{else}} {{#if Repurchased}} {{#if IsMultiPack}}

Thanks for redeeming.

{{else}}

Success! Thanks for repurchasing.

{{/if}} {{else}} {{#if Expired}}

Increase my visibility!

{{else}} {{#if IsMultiPack}}

{{#if HasMultiPack}} You have {{MultiPackCount}} top spot(s) left. Now loading you into the search listings... {{else}} You have used all top spots. Now loading you into the search listings... {{/if}}

{{else}}

We are loading you into the search listing pages...

{{/if}} {{/if}} {{/if}} {{/if}}
{{#if Expired}} {{#if HasResults}}

{{Current}} just saw you!

{{/if}} {{#if LastTopSpotPurchaseIsMulti }} {{#if HasAnyTopSpot}}

{{#if HasFreeTopSpot }} {{ UnclaimedTopSpotFree }} Free {{/if}} {{#if HasPaidTopSpot }} {{#if HasFreeTopSpot }} & {{/if}} {{ MultiPackCount }} {{/if}} Top Spot{{#if Plural}}s{{/if}} Left

{{else}}

0 Top Spot{{#if Plural}}s{{/if}} Left

{{/if}} {{else}} {{#if HasFreeTopSpot }}

{{ UnclaimedTopSpotFree }} Free Top Spot{{#if Plural}}s{{/if}} Left

{{/if}} {{/if}} {{else}} {{#if HasResults}}

{{Current}} see you now!

{{else}} {{/if}} {{/if}}
<%=MatchContent.Site.SharkFin.revUp1 %>

ManurTall64

33 year old man | Van Nuys, CA, USA | Seeking women 21-35 within 50 miles of Sherman Oaks, CA

Forward his profile.

X
  • About
  • Photos 21

His details

Relationship:
Never Married
Have kids:
No
Wants kids:
Someday
Ethnicity:
I'll tell you later
Body type:
Athletic and toned
Height:
6'4" (193cms)
Faith:
Spiritual but not religious
Smoke:
No Way
Drink:
Social Drinker
I need to find a woman I'm combatible with.

In his own words

I'm funny, handsome, and Tall...what more could you ask for. Honest and upfront individual often putting others ahead of myself. 80% of the time I'm laid back, the other 20% I'm all up in your face...jk I refuse to go on and on about myself, It's not like I'm going to say anything bad about myself. Judging from the profiles I've read so far. Apparently Everyone on here is really cool and down to earth, but don't let my sarcasm deter the really cool and down to earth women on match. What does down to earth even mean? I've never heard anyone tell me they weren't down to earth....That might be one of those things I figure out when I'm older :p I love to Love, because loving is so much fun!

His interests

Coffee and conversation , Cooking , Dining out , Movies/Videos , Music and concerts , Performing arts , Playing cards , Playing sports , Political interests

Sports & exercise

Basketball, Billiards / Pool, Bowling, Dancing, Football, Golf, Martial arts, Tennis / Racquet sports, Yoga


I exercise 3-4 times per week.


Sign

Taurus

Political views

Non-conformist

Favorite hot spots

Sushi joints, Golf Courses, Poker Rooms....etc.

College

San Diego State University, San Diego, CA

Favorite things

It changes constantly.

For fun

Anything?

Last read

"The Four Agreements"

Communities Z Try a Community Search

{{#each Communities}}
{{CommunityImage}} {{#unless IsCommon}}

Added
to your
Profile

{{/unless}}
{{/each}} {{#if ShowMore}} {{/if}}
{{{CategoryName}}}

{{Blurb}}

More about him Create a profile to see what you share in common »

  Him What he is looking for
Appearance
Height: 6'4" (193cms) 4'9" (144cms) to 6'2" (187cms)
Body type: Athletic and toned Slender, About average, Athletic and toned
Eyes: Brown No preference
Hair: Black No preference
Lifestyle
Smoke: No Way No Way, Occasionally, Cigar aficionado, Yes, but trying to quit
Drink: Social Drinker Social Drinker, Regularly, Moderately
Occupation: Sales / Marketing No preference
Sales rep.
Income: I'll tell you later No preference
Relationship: Never Married No preference
Have kids: No No preference
Wants kids: Someday Definitely
Background / Values
Ethnicity: I'll tell you later Asian, Black / African descent, East Indian, Latino / Hispanic, Pacific Islander, White / Caucasian, Other
Faith: Spiritual but not religious No preference
Languages: English No preference
Education: Bachelors degree Some college, Associates degree, Bachelors degree, Graduate degree, PhD / Post Doctoral
Back To Top »

Your note has been sent to ManurTall64.

X

ManurTall64 has been notified that you want to learn about him.

Check back after a few days & see if he has added more details to his profile.

X

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

Not a member? Sign up now »
Continue

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

This lets you sign in faster next time.

By clicking "Begin Now", I agree to receive transactional and promotional emails from Match.com. I understand that I am free to withdraw consent at any time.
Continue
By using our site, you agree to the Match.com Terms of Use.
Already a member? Sign in here »
X

In order to see his answer you must also answer.

X

In order to see his answers
you must also answer 3 questions.