TopSpot

00:00

{{#if HasResults}}
{{#each Visible}} {{/each}}
{{else}} {{#if Repurchased}} {{#if IsMultiPack}}

Thanks for redeeming.

{{else}}

Success! Thanks for repurchasing.

{{/if}} {{else}} {{#if Expired}}

Increase my visibility!

{{else}} {{#if IsMultiPack}}

{{#if HasMultiPack}} You have {{MultiPackCount}} top spot(s) left. Now loading you into the search listings... {{else}} You have used all top spots. Now loading you into the search listings... {{/if}}

{{else}}

We are loading you into the search listing pages...

{{/if}} {{/if}} {{/if}} {{/if}}
{{#if Expired}} {{#if HasResults}}

{{Current}} just saw you!

{{/if}} {{#if LastTopSpotPurchaseIsMulti }} {{#if HasAnyTopSpot}}

{{#if HasFreeTopSpot }} {{ UnclaimedTopSpotFree }} Free {{/if}} {{#if HasPaidTopSpot }} {{#if HasFreeTopSpot }} & {{/if}} {{ MultiPackCount }} {{/if}} Top Spot{{#if Plural}}s{{/if}} Left

{{else}}

0 Top Spot{{#if Plural}}s{{/if}} Left

{{/if}} {{else}} {{#if HasFreeTopSpot }}

{{ UnclaimedTopSpotFree }} Free Top Spot{{#if Plural}}s{{/if}} Left

{{/if}} {{/if}} {{else}} {{#if HasResults}}

{{Current}} see you now!

{{else}} {{/if}} {{/if}}
<%=MatchContent.Site.SharkFin.revUp1 %>

SimplyMe1138

25 year old woman | Secaucus, NJ, USA | Seeking men 25-35 within 25 miles

Active within 3 days

Forward her profile.

X
  • About
  • Photos 6

Her details

Relationship:
Never Married
Have kids:
No
Wants kids:
Someday
Ethnicity:
Latino / Hispanic
Body type:
About average
Height:
5'4" (162cms)
Faith:
I'll tell you later
Smoke:
No Way
Drink:
Social Drinker
Live. Love. LAUGH

In her own words

A few things about me: I'm a college grad with a degree in saving the world ( okay social work, but I think we should get to wear capes too). I have a full time job plus I am in the process of completing my Masters degree. I put 100% into everything I do and so I really have limited time to meet new people. But I'm rather out-going and I can pretty much has a conversation with a wall .. which occasionally is more interesting/ intelligent than the people I've met. Hence why im here. I think I'm a pretty funny girl. in fact, 95% of people would agree with that statement. ( the other 5% are dead inside). I love to travel, read, volunteer, and have fun! I'm looking for someone who is a decent human being.. You would think thats not a lot to ask for but you'd be surprised haha. Someone who is genuine, honest, confident, and more importantly someone who knows how to treat a woman with courtesy and respect. Show me chivalry is not dead because I'm not so sure anymore!

Her interests

Camping , Coffee and conversation , Dining out , Hobbies and crafts , Movies/Videos , Music and concerts , Exploring new areas , Nightclubs/Dancing , Shopping/Antiques , Travel/Sightseeing , Volunteering , Wine tasting

Sports & exercise

Other types of exercise, Walking / Hiking, Weights / Machines


I exercise 3-4 times per week.


Sign

Capricorn

Pets

I like Dogs, Fish

Favorite things

I love laughing.. Comedy movies or comedy shows! Laughter is the best policy =)

Communities Z Try a Community Search

{{#each Communities}}
{{CommunityImage}} {{#unless IsCommon}}

Added
to your
Profile

{{/unless}}
{{/each}} {{#if ShowMore}} {{/if}}
{{{CategoryName}}}

{{Blurb}}

More about her Create a profile to see what you share in common »

  Her What she is looking for
Appearance
Height: 5'4" (162cms) 5'10" (177cms) to 6'5" (195cms)
Body type: About average About average
Eyes: Brown No preference
Hair: Light brown No preference
Lifestyle
Smoke: No Way No Way
Drink: Social Drinker Social Drinker
Occupation: Nonprofit / Volunteer / Activist No preference
Income: $50,001 to $75,000 $35,001 to $50,000, $50,001 to $75,000
Relationship: Never Married Never Married
Have kids: No No
Wants kids: Someday Someday
Background / Values
Ethnicity: Latino / Hispanic Latino / Hispanic, White / Caucasian, Other
Faith: I'll tell you later Other
Languages: English, Spanish English
Education: Bachelors degree Bachelors degree
Back To Top »

Your note has been sent to SimplyMe1138.

X

SimplyMe1138 has been notified that you want to learn about her.

Check back after a few days & see if she has added more details to her profile.

X

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

Not a member? Sign up now »
Continue

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

This lets you sign in faster next time.

By clicking "Begin Now", I agree to receive transactional and promotional emails from Match.com. I understand that I am free to withdraw consent at any time.
Continue
By using our site, you agree to the Match.com Terms of Use.
Already a member? Sign in here »
X

In order to see her answer you must also answer.

X

In order to see her answers
you must also answer 3 questions.