Single Divorced Men in Fremont, CA

The Golden State of California is place to find online singles from Match.com. Match.com has millions of smart, sexy and attractive singles meant just for you. Are you looking for a date or a serious relationship with a Fremont, California single? Sleeping single in a double bed? Match.com in Fremont has millions of smart, sexy singles looking for singles just like you.

View Photos of Singles in Your Area

and
View Photos »

Neighboring Cities:

Alviso, Atherton, Belmont, Castro Valley, Cupertino, Dublin, East Palo Alto, Emerald Hills, Foster City, Hayward, Ladera, Livermore, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Menlo Park, Milpitas, Moffett Field, Monte Vista, Mount Eden, Mount Hamilton, Mountain View, Newark, Onizuka AFB, Palo Alto, Palomar Park, Permanente, Pleasanton, Portola Valley, Redwood City, San Jose, San Leandro, San Lorenzo, San Ramon, Santa Clara, Stanford, Sunnyvale, Sunol, Union City, West Menlo Park, Woodside   view all states »

Top Communities:

Asian Singles, Black Singles, Catholic Singles, Christian Singles, Divorced Singles, Free Online Dating, Gay Singles, Gay Dating, Jewish Singles, Lesbian Singles, Single Parents, view all communities »

Match.com

Home > Online Dating > California > Fremont Singles > Divorced Single Men

jeg75cu

39 - Fremont, CA

16 more photos

Active within 24 hours

Wink for FREE!

I'm a serious nerd, have a serious addiction to exercise, and spend about 99% of my time making fun of myself; the other 1% I'll spend making fun of you. :) I exercise 4-5 times a week (mostly weight ...

Renatto20000

40 - Fremont, CA

5 more photos

Active within 24 hours

Wink for FREE!

Professional personal trainer very active energetic, positive out-going gentleman, smart love out-door activities, wine tasting, festivals, traveling. Etc!!!

DabLabs

34 - Fremont, CA

10 more photos

Active within 24 hours

Wink for FREE!

I'd like to think I am the most caring genuine sensitive person you will ever meet. My friends either tell me I am crazy or a genius. I guess they kinda go hand in hand. I am an Entrepreneur at heart ...

humbleSoul7474

39 - Fremont, CA

8 more photos

Active within 24 hours

Wink for FREE!

Some random things about me: I am kind, genuine, gritty, ambitious, tender lover yet I am flawed. I make mistakes and I don't hesitate to admit it. I learn from it. I learn from people who point it o...

vahid1234932

36 - Fremont, CA

Active within 3 days

Wink for FREE!

i like trading , traveling and more important things for me is honesty , i like movies , travel to another countries , i'm a social man and would like to have fun with friends , i expect my girl frien...

Xstatic_84

29 - Fremont, CA

10 more photos

Online now!

Wink for FREE!

I would descibe myself as outgoing, passionate, & humble. Lover of life, family, and friends. In other words simple. Searching for new life experiences. Looking for like minded other to enjoy life...

Chipmunks123

36 - Fremont, CA

7 more photos

Active within 24 hours

Wink for FREE!

I'm a guy that wants to be your Prince Charming. Surprise you with flowers or open doors for you. Enjoys romantic comedies and cuddling. Would like to find my other half to complete me. Someone tha...

Excitedhereicome

37 - Fremont, CA

5 more photos

Active within 24 hours

Wink for FREE!

I’m an easygoing guy with an upbeat attitude and great smile. While I might be quiet at first, I open up once I get to know someone and am generally happy with my life. Hardworking and goal-oriented, ...

Contraposto9

39 - Fremont, CA

4 more photos

Active within 24 hours

Wink for FREE!

I recently finished my time in the military and am looking for nothing but positivity returning to the Bay Area. Even though I have spent 4yrs in the Army, I am a bay Area person through and through! ...