matchMobile FAQs for Other Phones
- What is matchMobile and why should I use it?
- With matchMobile, you can now access the same features that are available to you on your computer (excluding just a few features). You can search for matches in your area, wink at them and communicate with them (requires a paid subscription). You can also view your matches, your Favorites and everyone who’s viewed your profile.
- What do I need in order to start using matchMobile?
- If you have a mobile phone, you can start using matchMobile right away. Network access via your cellular phone provider's data network or WiFi Internet access is necessary for using matchMobile.
- I’m not in the United States or Canada; can I still use matchMobile?
- Unfortunately, no. matchMobile is only available for use in the U.S. and Canada. But we are working to extend support to other countries in the near future. Watch this space for announcements!
- How do I access matchMobile?
- Go to http://m.match.com on your mobile phone browser. Please note that, in order to use matchMobile, you will need a data plan in place with your cellular phone provider that will allow you to access the Internet on your phone. Please refer to the matchMobile FAQ for more information.
- How much does it cost to use matchMobile?
- Most features, including the ability to wink at and search for other members, do not require a paid subscription. However, in order to communicate with other Match.com members, we require you to have a paid subscription.
- I don't have a Match.com subscription. What will it cost me to use matchMobile?
- matchMobile is free to download and use in most cases (see previous question). However, features that allow you to communicate with other Match.com members require a paid Match.com subscription.
- I have a base Match.com subscription. Will I need to pay extra to use matchMobile?
- No, matchMobile is now free under any of the 1, 3 or 6 month Match.com subscription packages.
- How do I upload a photo?
- I have some feedback (or a request for a feature). Who should I contact?
- Please e-mail your questions, feedback or feature requests to email@example.com. Contact our Customer Care for additional service and support.