This promotion is no longer available.
MATCH.COM DRESS TO IMPRESS FASHION PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASES DO NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID IN PUERTO RICO. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Promotion and Sponsor: Participation in the Match.com Dress to Impress Fashion Promotion (the “Promotion”) constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these official rules (the “Official Rules”). The Sponsor is Match.com, L.L.C., located at 8300 Douglas Ave., Suite 800 Dallas, TX 75225 (“Match.com” or “Sponsor”). All decisions related to, as well as all interpretation of, these Official Rules by Sponsor shall be final and binding. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia) who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry and are single or separated from their spouse. Employees of Sponsor and its parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Eligibility is also contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules and fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, PURCHASES DO NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Participants may enter by completing a free registration on the Match.com site at http://www.match.com/dresstoimpress and submitting the registration to Match.com, or, if already a registered user of Match.com, registering at http://www.match.com/dresstoimpress by clicking on the link “Already a member? Sign in here.” Alternatively, entrants may enter the Promotion by completing and submitting this form. Limit one entry per person. Unintelligible entries and entries without a valid email address for the entrant will be disqualified. To be eligible, entries must be received by Sponsor between 12:01 A.M. (CST) on September 7, 2010 and 11:59 P.M. (CST) on September 21, 2010 (the “Promotion Period”).
4. Winner Determination and Verification: Potential winners will be randomly selected from the pool of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. All potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if notified of being a winner unless and until the entrant’s eligibility has been verified. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and eligibility is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner will be notified by email after selection. If a potential winner of the prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner is disqualified and forfeits the prize. The winner will be issued a Form 1099 for tax purposes in the amount of the actual retail value of the prize, as required by law. In the event that a prize winner is disqualified for any reason, the foregoing process will be repeated with a randomly selected potential winner from the pool of remaining eligible entries until the prize is awarded. Sponsor will identify a potential winner promptly after the end of the Promotion Period, and will attempt to verify the potential winner’s eligibility or select an alternative potential winner within a reasonable time thereafter. Once Sponsor determines that a potential winner is eligible and the winner’s guest has executed and returned a Liability Release, and where legal, a Publicity Release, the prize will be awarded within ten days. A winner list may be obtained by printing the requestor’s name, address, city, state, and ZIP code on a 3” x 5” postcard and mailing it to Sponsor at the address listed above to the attention of: Match.com Dress to Impress Fashion Promotion Winner List.
Odds of winning the Grand Prize depends on number of entries received during the Promotion Period.
6. Limitations of Liability: By entering this Promotion each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, advertising or promotional agencies, distributors, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of such entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) technical failures of any kind, (ii) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing or computing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (iv) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion. No more than the stated Grand Prize will be awarded. In the event that technical or any other reasons cause more than the stated Grand Prize as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated Grand Prize by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional or advertising purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
8. Suspension: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion Period, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs Sponsor’s ability to properly conduct the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the cancellation of the Promotional Period. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt to undermine the operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or Texas State Court located in Dallas County, Texas; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.