TopSpot

00:00

{{#if HasResults}}
{{#each Visible}} {{/each}}
{{else}} {{#if Repurchased}} {{#if IsMultiPack}}

Thanks for redeeming.

{{else}}

Success! Thanks for repurchasing.

{{/if}} {{else}} {{#if Expired}}

Increase my visibility!

{{else}} {{#if IsMultiPack}}

{{#if HasMultiPack}} You have {{MultiPackCount}} top spot(s) left. Now loading you into the search listings... {{else}} You have used all top spots. Now loading you into the search listings... {{/if}}

{{else}}

We are loading you into the search listing pages...

{{/if}} {{/if}} {{/if}} {{/if}}
{{#if Expired}} {{#if HasResults}}

{{Current}} just saw you!

{{/if}} {{#if LastTopSpotPurchaseIsMulti }} {{#if HasAnyTopSpot}}

{{#if HasFreeTopSpot }} {{ UnclaimedTopSpotFree }} Free {{/if}} {{#if HasPaidTopSpot }} {{#if HasFreeTopSpot }} & {{/if}} {{ MultiPackCount }} {{/if}} Top Spot{{#if Plural}}s{{/if}} Left

{{else}}

0 Top Spot{{#if Plural}}s{{/if}} Left

{{/if}} {{else}} {{#if HasFreeTopSpot }}

{{ UnclaimedTopSpotFree }} Free Top Spot{{#if Plural}}s{{/if}} Left

{{/if}} {{/if}} {{else}} {{#if HasResults}}

{{Current}} see you now!

{{else}} {{/if}} {{/if}}
<%=MatchContent.Site.SharkFin.revUp1 %>

shell883

30 year old woman | Lockport, NY, USA | Seeking men 25-35 within 50 miles

Forward her profile.

X
  • About
  • Photos 9

Her details

Relationship:
Divorced
Have kids:
Yes, and they live at home (1)
Wants kids:
Not sure
Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian
Body type:
About average
Height:
5'2" (157cms)
Faith:
Spiritual but not religious
Smoke:
Daily
Drink:
Social Drinker
My famous last words will most likely be " watch this

In her own words

Well........ I'm a bit of a sarcastic/smart ass/goof ball and I usually tend to be drawn to people with the same qualities ( it makes thing more interesting and fun.) I don't take myself to seriously. I have a bit of a gravitational problem on occasion. I have this thing were I'm obsessed with rubber duckies.(don't know why just am) I love my friends they are my family. I have a 6 year old boy who is with me 75% of the time as for the other 25% the last thing I want to do is sit around the house. doesn't matter if its for a drive, show, a night out or an adventure...exc...exc

Her interests

Camping , Coffee and conversation , Dining out , Museums and art , Music and concerts , Exploring new areas , Playing cards , Playing sports , Travel/Sightseeing

Sign

Virgo

Pets

I have Dogs

I like Birds, Exotic Pets, Horses

Communities Z Try a Community Search

{{#each Communities}}
{{CommunityImage}} {{#unless IsCommon}}

Added
to your
Profile

{{/unless}}
{{/each}} {{#if ShowMore}} {{/if}}
{{{CategoryName}}}

{{Blurb}}

More about her Create a profile to see what you share in common »

  Her What she is looking for
Appearance
Height: 5'2" (157cms) 3'0" (91cms) to 8'11" (271cms)
Body type: About average Slender, About average, Athletic and toned, A few extra pounds, Stocky
Eyes: Brown No preference
Hair: Dark brown Black, Light brown, Dark brown, Salt and pepper
Lifestyle
Smoke: Daily No preference
Drink: Social Drinker Social Drinker, Regularly
Occupation: I'll tell you later No preference
Income: I'll tell you later No preference
Relationship: Divorced No preference
Have kids: Yes, and they live at home (1) No preference
Wants kids: Not sure No preference
Background / Values
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian White / Caucasian, Other
Faith: Spiritual but not religious Agnostic, Atheist, Spiritual but not religious, Other
Languages: English English
Education: High school No preference
Back To Top »

Your note has been sent to shell883.

X

shell883 has been notified that you want to learn about her.

Check back after a few days & see if she has added more details to her profile.

X

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

Not a member? Sign up now »
Continue

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

This lets you sign in faster next time.

By clicking "Begin Now", I agree to receive transactional and promotional emails from Match.com. I understand that I am free to withdraw consent at any time.
Continue
By using our site, you agree to the Match.com Terms of Use.
Already a member? Sign in here »
X

In order to see her answer you must also answer.

X

In order to see her answers
you must also answer 3 questions.