TopSpot

00:00

{{#if HasResults}}
{{#each Visible}} {{/each}}
{{else}} {{#if Repurchased}} {{#if IsMultiPack}}

Thanks for redeeming.

{{else}}

Success! Thanks for repurchasing.

{{/if}} {{else}} {{#if Expired}}

Increase my visibility!

{{else}} {{#if IsMultiPack}}

{{#if HasMultiPack}} You have {{MultiPackCount}} top spot(s) left. Now loading you into the search listings... {{else}} You have used all top spots. Now loading you into the search listings... {{/if}}

{{else}}

We are loading you into the search listing pages...

{{/if}} {{/if}} {{/if}} {{/if}}
{{#if Expired}} {{#if HasResults}}

{{Current}} just saw you!

{{/if}} {{#if LastTopSpotPurchaseIsMulti }} {{#if HasAnyTopSpot}}

{{#if HasFreeTopSpot }} {{ UnclaimedTopSpotFree }} Free {{/if}} {{#if HasPaidTopSpot }} {{#if HasFreeTopSpot }} & {{/if}} {{ MultiPackCount }} {{/if}} Top Spot{{#if Plural}}s{{/if}} Left

{{else}}

0 Top Spot{{#if Plural}}s{{/if}} Left

{{/if}} {{else}} {{#if HasFreeTopSpot }}

{{ UnclaimedTopSpotFree }} Top Spot{{#if Plural}}s{{/if}} Left

{{/if}} {{/if}} {{else}} {{#if HasResults}}

{{Current}} see you now!

{{else}} {{/if}} {{/if}}
Rev Up Your Love Life With These Tips!

stylez11larry

23 year old man | Renton, WA, USA | Seeking women 18-22 within 50 miles

Active within 5 days

Forward his profile.

X
  • About
  • Photos 7

His details

Relationship:
Never Married
Have kids:
No
Wants kids:
Someday
Ethnicity:
Black / African descent
Body type:
Athletic and toned
Height:
5'9" (175cms)
Faith:
Christian / Catholic
Smoke:
No Way
Drink:
Social Drinker
I would rather go do something fun and risky than engage in interview like conversations.

In his own words

Lets get to know each other through our experiences. Something where there's a 10% chance we end up in jail but a 90% chance you have an awesome story for the rest of your life.

His interests

Coffee and conversation , Movies/Videos , Music and concerts , Playing sports , Video games , Volunteering , Watching sports , Wine tasting

Sports & exercise

Aerobics, Basketball, Billiards / Pool, Football, Running, Weights / Machines


I exercise 1-2 times per week.


Sign

Taurus

Pets

I like Cats, Dogs

Political views

Liberal

Favorite hot spots

Downtown Kirkland, Bellevue and Capitol Hill.

Favorite things

Socializing, Shopping, Randon Road trips, Hiking, Basketball, Gym, Taking long naps.

For fun

Jet skiing, skydiving, basketball, hiking, movies pranking my friends. Pretty much anything that is a lot of fun I will do. I do really enjoy traveling and learning about new culture and peoples perspective on life.

Last read

I don't read much but when I do its Abraham Varghese.

Communities Z Try a Community Search

{{#each Communities}}
{{CommunityImage}} {{#unless IsCommon}}

Added
to your
Profile

{{/unless}}
{{/each}} {{#if ShowMore}} {{/if}}
{{{CategoryName}}}

{{{Blurb}}}

More about him Create a profile to see what you share in common »

  Him What he is looking for
Appearance
Height: 5'9" (175cms) 5'0" (152cms) to 8'11" (271cms)
Body type: Athletic and toned Slender, About average, Athletic and toned
Eyes: Black Blue, Brown, Green, Hazel
Hair: Black Black, Dark brown, Blonde
Lifestyle
Smoke: No Way No Way
Drink: Social Drinker Social Drinker
Occupation: Student Medical / Dental / Veterinary / Fitness, Retail / Food services, Student
Income: Less Than $25,000 Less Than $25,000, $25,001 to $35,000
Relationship: Never Married Never Married
Have kids: No No
Wants kids: Someday Someday
Background
Ethnicity: Black / African descent No preference
Faith: Christian / Catholic No preference
Languages: English, Other English
Education: Associates degree Some college, Associates degree, Bachelors degree
Back To Top »

Your note has been sent to stylez11larry.

X

stylez11larry has been notified that you want to learn about him.

Check back after a few days & see if he has added more details to his profile.

X

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

Not a member? Sign up now »
Continue

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

This lets you sign in faster next time.

By clicking "Begin Now", I agree to receive transactional and promotional emails from Match.com. I understand that I am free to withdraw consent at any time.
Continue
By using our site, you agree to the Match.com Terms of Use.
Already a member? Sign in here »
X

In order to see his answer you must also answer.

X

In order to see his answers
you must also answer 3 questions.