TopSpot

00:00

{{#if HasResults}}
{{#each Visible}} {{/each}}
{{else}} {{#if Repurchased}} {{#if IsMultiPack}}

Thanks for redeeming.

{{else}}

Success! Thanks for repurchasing.

{{/if}} {{else}} {{#if Expired}}

Increase my visibility!

{{else}} {{#if IsMultiPack}}

{{#if HasMultiPack}} You have {{MultiPackCount}} top spot(s) left. Now loading you into the search listings... {{else}} You have used all top spots. Now loading you into the search listings... {{/if}}

{{else}}

We are loading you into the search listing pages...

{{/if}} {{/if}} {{/if}} {{/if}}
{{#if Expired}} {{#if HasResults}}

{{Current}} just saw you!

{{/if}} {{#if LastTopSpotPurchaseIsMulti }} {{#if HasAnyTopSpot}}

{{#if HasFreeTopSpot }} {{ UnclaimedTopSpotFree }} Free {{/if}} {{#if HasPaidTopSpot }} {{#if HasFreeTopSpot }} & {{/if}} {{ MultiPackCount }} {{/if}} Top Spot{{#if Plural}}s{{/if}} Left

{{else}}

0 Top Spot{{#if Plural}}s{{/if}} Left

{{/if}} {{else}} {{#if HasFreeTopSpot }}

{{ UnclaimedTopSpotFree }} Top Spot{{#if Plural}}s{{/if}} Left

{{/if}} {{/if}} {{else}} {{#if HasResults}}

{{Current}} see you now!

{{else}} {{/if}} {{/if}}
Rev Up Your Love Life With These Tips!

Christi1117

30 year old woman | Orlando, FL, USA | Seeking men 29-33 within 100 miles

  ONLINE NOW

Forward her profile.

X
  • About
  • Photos 6

Her details

Relationship:
Never Married
Have kids:
No
Wants kids:
Definitely
Ethnicity:
I'll tell you later
Body type:
Athletic and toned
Height:
5'2" (157cms)
Faith:
Christian / Other
Smoke:
No Way
Drink:
Never
Hello

In her own words

Hello,Jesus Is my Lord and Savior! Whoop whoop! :)My father God has my heart, and I like to do right by Him..I get great peace and joy from reading and studying scripture on a daily basis, and drawing close to God. I grew up in Ft.Lauderdale FL just a few mins away from the beach, I have a heart for orphans and would like to adopt if its Gods will, and love, support, guide, care and have fun with them with the love of Father God the great I AM . :) For fun, I like to be active and exercise, be in nature, horseback riding, roller skating Action and adventure movies ( I get pulled into the movie makes me feel like im in the adventure) As far as music, tv, or movies or places I go, I keep it nice and conservative and its 90% christian entertainment, the other 10 % percent could be something like "Americas funniest home videos" or like an old school jams skate night at the rink. Lol

Her interests

Coffee and conversation , Cooking , Dining out , Movies/Videos , Music and concerts , Exploring new areas , Playing sports , Religion/Spiritual , Travel/Sightseeing , Volunteering

Sports & exercise

Cycling, Dancing, Football, Inline skating, Other types of exercise, Running, VolleyBall, Walking / Hiking, Weights / Machines


I exercise 5 or more times per week.


Sign

I don't believe in astrology

Political views

Conservative

Favorite hot spots

home, gym, movies

College

Seminole Community College, Sanford, FL

Favorite things

Alone time with God. Reading my bible.

Last read

Bible

Communities Z Try a Community Search

{{#each Communities}}
{{CommunityImage}} {{#unless IsCommon}}

Added
to your
Profile

{{/unless}}
{{/each}} {{#if ShowMore}} {{/if}}
{{{CategoryName}}}

{{Blurb}}

More about her Create a profile to see what you share in common »

  Her What she is looking for
Appearance
Height: 5'2" (157cms) 5'4" (162cms) to 8'11" (271cms)
Body type: Athletic and toned Athletic and toned
Eyes: Hazel No preference
Hair: Dark brown No preference
Lifestyle
Smoke: No Way No Way
Drink: Never Never
Occupation: Administrative / Secretarial No preference
-
Income: I'll tell you later No preference
Relationship: Never Married Never Married
Have kids: No No
Wants kids: Definitely Definitely
Background
Ethnicity: I'll tell you later No preference
Faith: Christian / Other Christian / Protestant, Christian / Other
Languages: English No preference
Education: Some college Some college, Associates degree, Bachelors degree, Graduate degree, PhD / Post Doctoral
Seminole State College
Back To Top »

Your note has been sent to Christi1117.

X

Christi1117 has been notified that you want to learn about her.

Check back after a few days & see if she has added more details to her profile.

X

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

Not a member? Sign up now »
Continue

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

This lets you sign in faster next time.

By clicking "Begin Now", I agree to receive transactional and promotional emails from Match.com. I understand that I am free to withdraw consent at any time.
Continue
By using our site, you agree to the Match.com Terms of Use.
Already a member? Sign in here »
X

In order to see her answer you must also answer.

X

In order to see her answers
you must also answer 3 questions.