TopSpot

00:00

{{#if HasResults}}
{{#each Visible}} {{/each}}
{{else}} {{#if Repurchased}} {{#if IsMultiPack}}

Thanks for redeeming.

{{else}}

Success! Thanks for repurchasing.

{{/if}} {{else}} {{#if Expired}}

Increase my visibility!

{{else}} {{#if IsMultiPack}}

{{#if HasMultiPack}} You have {{MultiPackCount}} top spot(s) left. Now loading you into the search listings... {{else}} You have used all top spots. Now loading you into the search listings... {{/if}}

{{else}}

We are loading you into the search listing pages...

{{/if}} {{/if}} {{/if}} {{/if}}
{{#if Expired}} {{#if HasResults}}

{{Current}} just saw you!

{{/if}} {{#if LastTopSpotPurchaseIsMulti }} {{#if HasAnyTopSpot}}

{{#if HasFreeTopSpot }} {{ UnclaimedTopSpotFree }} Free {{/if}} {{#if HasPaidTopSpot }} {{#if HasFreeTopSpot }} & {{/if}} {{ MultiPackCount }} {{/if}} Top Spot{{#if Plural}}s{{/if}} Left

{{else}}

0 Top Spot{{#if Plural}}s{{/if}} Left

{{/if}} {{else}} {{#if HasFreeTopSpot }}

{{ UnclaimedTopSpotFree }} Top Spot{{#if Plural}}s{{/if}} Left

{{/if}} {{/if}} {{else}} {{#if HasResults}}

{{Current}} see you now!

{{else}} {{/if}} {{/if}}
Rev Up Your Love Life With These Tips!

ABedouinsPath

31 year old man | Baltimore, MD, USA | Seeking women 24-32 within 5000 miles

Forward his profile.

X
  • About
  • Photos 6

His details

Relationship:
Never Married
Have kids:
No
Wants kids:
Definitely
Ethnicity:
Middle Eastern
Body type:
Athletic and toned
Height:
5'9" (175cms)
Faith:
Muslim / Islam
Smoke:
No Way
Drink:
Never
I'm really good in bed — I stay on my side and rarely steal the covers.

In his own words

I'm also really good at understanding women: Oprah, Hillary Clinton, Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood, Bed Bath and Beyond, Pantsuits, Weird Soap—I support all of that stuff. I prefer to do the listening, but have kept a conversation going for hours with some self-described brick walls. 40% of what comes out of my mouth is English; the other 60% is Sarcasm. BTW: I work for an airline. Marry me and you can fly free too.

His interests

Camping , Coffee and conversation , Museums and art , Travel/Sightseeing , Volunteering

Sports & exercise

Martial arts, Weights / Machines, Yoga


I exercise 3-4 times per week.


Sign

Capricorn

Political views

Middle of the Road

College

Towson University, Towson, MD

Favorite things

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, etc.

For fun

Globetrekking, boxing, good stories, good conversation, and hopefully you.

Last read

Blood Meridian, One Hundred Years of Solitude, Islam and the Destiny of Man, Rabbit, Run, A Tale of Two Cities, If On a Winter's Night a Traveler -- Just a little light summer reading

Communities Z Try a Community Search

{{#each Communities}}
{{CommunityImage}} {{#unless IsCommon}}

Added
to your
Profile

{{/unless}}
{{/each}} {{#if ShowMore}} {{/if}}
{{{CategoryName}}}

{{Blurb}}

More about him Create a profile to see what you share in common »

  Him What he is looking for
Appearance
Height: 5'9" (175cms) 5'0" (152cms) to 5'11" (180cms)
Body type: Athletic and toned No preference
Eyes: Black No preference
Hair: Black No preference
Lifestyle
Smoke: No Way No preference
Drink: Never Never
Occupation: Travel / Hospitality / Transportation No preference
I pick a country anywhere in the world and then I go there; then eventually I come back when I get tired (or poor).
Income: $50,001 to $75,000 No preference
Relationship: Never Married No preference
Have kids: No No preference
Wants kids: Definitely No preference
Background
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern No preference
Faith: Muslim / Islam Muslim / Islam
Languages: Arabic, English English
Education: Bachelors degree No preference
Back To Top »

Your note has been sent to ABedouinsPath.

X

ABedouinsPath has been notified that you want to learn about him.

Check back after a few days & see if he has added more details to his profile.

X

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

Not a member? Sign up now »
Continue

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

This lets you sign in faster next time.

By clicking "Begin Now", I agree to receive transactional and promotional emails from Match.com. I understand that I am free to withdraw consent at any time.
Continue
By using our site, you agree to the Match.com Terms of Use.
Already a member? Sign in here »
X

In order to see his answer you must also answer.

X

In order to see his answers
you must also answer 3 questions.